I was fortunate to be able try a lot of new things toys year. Some were blow-your-mind-fantastic, some left me with a bit of rage, some were so meh they aren’t even worth a mention. So, here we go. Let’s start with the best.
Note: I’ve recently received the We-Vibe 4, but have not yet reviewed it, so it’s not on this list.
- Njoy Pure Wand: I loved everything about it. The size. The weight. The curve. The solidness of steel. Oh, and let’s not forget that it’s with this toy that I first discovered that I’m capable of vaginal orgasms.
- Stronic Eins: One of those toys that claims to be revolutionary and actually is.
- Je Joue Ami: The Ami is a great set of Kegel balls that allows you to step the weights up or down.
- We-Vibe Salsa: Tiny and powerful, but has a little issue with a shortish battery life.
- LELO Mona 2: Great for internal and external stimulation, strong, rechargeable, and oh-so-pretty.
- Tantus Splash: Beautiful design, great for G-spots.
- Tantus Echo: Fantastic texture. Bumpity bump bump.
And the Best of the Best would be the Mona 2. I love all the toys on this list, but the Mona 2 captured my heart the fastest and kept it the longest. If you only get one toy this year, you want to check out the Mona 2.
- Her Guide to Going Down: Everything about this book was horrible, right down to it’s girly pink pages.
- Touche Ice Massager: I don’t even. Fail a sex toy, but great for hot flashes.
- Leaf Vitality: I wanted so much to love it, and feel almost guilty about adding it to the worst list. The fact that I can’t use the pressure that I need makes it a dud in my book.
And the worst of the worst, hands down, is Her Guide to Going Down. It failed more than the others.